Sunday, June 7, 2009

windy's english reflection

In assessment English task 3, I learn how to write 4 different kind of text, such as visual or multimedia text, blog, complete and partial essays. I choose Nintendo Wii and Playstation 2 as video game consoles technology for my topic of writings.
I find it hard when I should decide the type of academic writings must fits with portfolio piece. I have to considerate it very carefully because every piece had its own difficulty. Different requirements of each text have challenged me to learn how to cite and how to make a strong thesis and topic sentence for each writings. Also, I learn to be a good gamers and buyers where I must be more careful in choosing video game console because every game console had its own characteristics.
Research partial essay is the text that I most proud of because I am quite confident about my organization and my ability to find good resources. My information about Nintendo Wii is wide enough which help me find topics to find in the internet. In contrast, I am not very confident about my complete essay. It is caused by my weakness in spell and grammar checks. I find it hard to connect each sentence with another to make it good and interesting to read.
I am not a good writer. But I want to improve it. I will try to make an outline before I am doing some writings. I’ll promise to be more discipline in arranging my time so I will not starring at my laptop in the middle of the night anymore. I’ll try to read more English books too. Hope, I could improve my writing skills, because I know this skills are important for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment