Sunday, June 7, 2009

Reflection blog - A.William/11.3

This 3rd assessment is the most challenging. I was asked to write two partial essays, one complete essay, one visual or multimedia text and one blog entry about a particular topic. Each type of texts have different purposes. I had to match each text with a purpose.

My topic was about iPods. My first partial essay was about the comparison between iPod Classic and iPod touch. First i thought it was easy since both object is totally different. But after i hand in my first draft, there's lots of things that i need to correct. Because there's too many mistakes i decided to write a new one. My second partial essay was about my opinion on iPod touch. i think that part is the easiest one. The hardest one was the research complete essay on iPod. In this essay i need to cite every information that i used in the text. I don't want my work to be considered as a plagiarism, so i check my essay again and again. The fourth text is a persuasive visual text about iPod Touch.

In this assesment i have learned so much in writing different texts with different purpose. i know that it'll be very useful in the future. i also learned to avoid plagiarism by using quotations and citations.

I'm glad that i can finish this assessment on time. i was really worried because i still have so many things to work on but i have a very short time. I hope the result of this assessment will be satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment