Sunday, June 7, 2009

Natanael 11.3 Blog Refelction

Natanael 11.3 Reflection Blog

For the last few weeks, I’ve been given an English assessment about types of text. I have to make a complete essay, two partial essays, a visual text, and a blog reflection. Through out the whole assessment I have to pick a topic and I chose weapons technology as my topic.

My complete essay is a compare and contrast writings comparing the famous M16 with the simple AK47. Then for the first partial essay I wrote about my research on AK47. I didn’t really have much trouble doing both of it. But for the third and fourth part of the assessment I got a bit frustrated. My second partial essay is about my reaction to an article about AK47. My first draft was collected on the last day and when I got it back the teacher (either Ms. Laura or Mc. Karla I don’t know for sure) wrote that my writing was not reacting on the article so that I have to start over. At last I finished the three parts and continue to the last one. I thought that the visual text would be fun and easy to make. But when I sit down in front of my computer, I realized that I have no idea at all. I panicked but at last I made it.

This assessment makes me learn a lot of thing. I learned about putting ideas together and make a good writing. I also learned that pressing ctrl+alt+F is making footnotes. In making this assessment I was surprised that putting ideas together to make a good result was very difficult. I have to sit for hours thinking about what I want to make.

I am relieved that I have finished the assessment. I succeeded to make writings that I think is good (I don’t know whether Ms. Laura and Ms. Karla would think, since they have high standard of marking). I am very proud of my poster because for me the picture is very cool.

In the future I think I have to work harder. I have to submit more drafts like Filbert. I also have to try not to make my projects on the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment