Sunday, June 7, 2009

Reflection on Blog by Kevin Cahya 11.3

Making the academic writing in this unit has been taught by Miss Laura Mail and Karla McGrath. We have been learning the way to write several texts such as Compare and Contrast, Research, Persuasive, Reaction and Reflection. Each of them has their own types of techniques. The language used in every text is also different. This blog will explain more about what we have learned in this unit including the technological issue that I have made in this unit.


More formal language is developed in this unit. Using more formal language helps me a lot in developing a good writing. Writing “compare and contrast” essay is not the hardest part in my tasks. But finding the important thing to be compared was harder for me. Persuasive would be the most fun part to do. In persuasive, I chose to write in the form of Visual. It is fun for me to tell somebody about my topic in the form of multimedia. We can do a lot of thing in multimedia to share our ideas.


My reflection on 3D animation is also represented on this blog. 3D animation has been the most attractive thing to me. Many people consider 3D animation to be real movie rather than saying it as an animation. Almost no unreal things can be seen directly using naked eyes. 3D animation appears to have some differences and similarities with the 2D animation. But 3D animation have better quality and more attractive to most people. For example, Final Fantasy movies have been the most popular 3D animation through the world wide. The technologies keep improving. As a result Final Fantasy’s most recent movie attracts more people to watch it.


Animation is very popular in America and Japan. The biggest production of 3D animation is in America. Disney and Pixar have shown many 3D animations produced until now. In Japan, Square Enix has produced many 3D games and movies such as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Even though Japan has less production, they have a very modern animation. Not like Disney that show fairy tales and adventurous story, Japan shows more humanistic story to the world.


Many other things can be found through my research. But I think those are all the things important to be known by other people. I hope other people who read my post would have some interests on my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment