Sunday, June 7, 2009

David 11.3

My topic for this assessment is about piracy. From my research, it's become clearer to me that people have various views and opinions on piracy issue. It turns out that not all people are against piracy, like the opinion I'm taking for my persuasive partial essay, where the person is convincing people to use pirated Vista rather than the genuine one. However, there is also someone that I found on SingaporeExpats.com that really hates piracy issue and strongly opposes it. But yet, the division of people's opinions has not stopped there. Some people that oppose it treat it as stealing while some others are treating it as a copyright violation, but not stealing.

Another thing that I've learned from this unit is how to write a proper academic writing. I just know how to form and use a thesis statement. I learned how I should form and separate my paragraphs and hoe to use a topic sentence properly. I learned how to compile a good outline and how to cite properly with footnotes. I realized that those are the skills I need to have for my future needs, especially in my study in the future. This unit has helped me to write in a good and acceptable way.

No comments:

Post a Comment