Sunday, June 7, 2009

Filbert Benedictus - Reflection

Hi, this is Filbert. I am writing this blog to give a reflection on what I have learned during these past few weeks doing assessment task about technological issue. I am specifically doing this portfolio about YouTube which interests me the most among all the other topics written in the last page of the assessment notification. 

I have learned many things, either about my topic (YouTube) or my academic writing. First of all, I have learned a lot about YouTube, such as its history, how it could gain so much attention from internet users, how it change a lot of people’s habit, and so on. I think I have also improved my academic writing, such as that I should cite every little information that I get from the internet. Also each time I submit a draft of my piece of writing, my teachers would always give me another hint on what can I do to improve them. I have learned that I should not be repetitive when writing an essay and other useful information.

My assessment task is divided into 5 parts, which are two partial essays, a complete essay, visual or multimedia text and this blog entry. I was very interested in doing the visual text, because I myself like to make posters. For me, this assessment task is somewhat interesting and I enjoy doing it because I think the topic that I chose is exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment