Monday, June 8, 2009

Blog Entry by Reinaldo Tanudjaja

First of all I want to say that this assessment is crazy. I knew it since the first time Ms. Laura gave me this Assessment it will going to be hard. Well this assessment is definitely the most challenging one and of course the hardest of all previous assessment. In this assessment I’m asked to make 5 pieces of academic writing. My topic was Windows Laptop versus Mac book. I knew that I’m not good at writing so, when I hear the word WRITING came out from Ms. Laura’s mouth last month it feels like 0 is waiting in front of me…haahahahahahahah...Well that’s an exaggeration. From this assessment I learn that Procrastinate isn’t good. I played too much until the last 2 days before the due date when I finally start doing it. In this assessment I also learn how to make different kinds of writing like persuasive, compare and contrast, research and reflection. I think the hardest part of this assessment is how to manage our time, understanding the topic, and the partial essay. I knew nothing about the partial essay because I didn’t pay attention in class. To do better in my next assessment I will not procrastinate, improve my grammar and vocabulary skills, and manage my time better.

No comments:

Post a Comment