Sunday, June 7, 2009

shirlene primalya 11.3 blog reflection

Refection blog

The first time I got the notification for Assessment task 3, I felt really depressed because it required me to make 5 pieces of academic English writing. But eventually when I started to work on it and took it as a challenge, it turned out to be a lot easier than I thought. The best piece I am most proud of is my compare and contrast essay, because it took me a lot of hard work and I spent a lot of time making corrections in my grammar and body paragraph, which I had difficulties with.
In this assessment task, which topic is technological issue, I chose Blackberry and iPhone as my topic discussion. From this particular task, I have learned that the presence of advanced in technology causes great impacts and changes to the world of communication. In my conclusion, for business uses, people prefer to choose Blackberry bold, whilst for entertainment and fashion lifestyle, people prefer iPhone as their gadget.
From this class, I have learned many things, including developing my academic English skill and my ability to make different types of writing. Thanks to Miss Laura and Maam Karla for their help to me. Though my grammar skill is still not perfect, but through their guidance, I can learn many new things and knowledge. I have really tried my best to get a better result than my previous assessment. In the future, I hope to be more diligent and be a responsible student in order to improve my skill and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment