Monday, June 8, 2009

In this semester, I already learned about how to writing with academic vocabulary. In this section, there are many struggles that I got it. Academic writing challenged me. Academic writing is a type of writing that used academic vocabulary and it useful if we want applies to the university. It’s challenged me and surprised me. I’m lack in writing section, now I must study how to write with academic vocabulary, which mean it is harder than common writing. In other part, I always think to improve my writing skill in the future. Not only writing skill, all of English skill. I will improve it by practicing more and more.
Now, academic writing is use for Assessments task 3. My topic for this assessment is comparison and contrast about iPhone 3G and Omnia Samsung. For the essay, we must use academic writing. For this assessment, I’m very exhausted to make it because of academic vocabulary that we must use, and not only because of the academic writing, we must make two partial essay and one virtual for persuade people. We must research as much as we can, and we must make bibliography too. It is so difficult to make this assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment