Sunday, June 7, 2009

Reflection Blog

My reflection on what I learned about academic writing and what I learned about my technological issue during this unit will be reported on this blog. Firstly, I learned that many type of writing on the whole world. I learned what is the specific way for determine what is type of writing this text. Secondly, I learned that technological issue, in this case is medical advance is important, because in this late 30 years the medical technologies have developed hugely and, of course, it helped the so much lives.

        Comparison/contrast, Research, Persuasive, Reaction or Opinion and Reflection are types of academic writing we learned on this unit. For me, I learn the specific way of determining what types of writing this text. For comparison/contrast, I determined it by finding what the writer is comparing about and that this is must be equal on both sides. Research is simply informing people about one thing and I think it should be declarative because we do not persuade people to believe in our information. Persuasive, however, is vice versa. We did it for persuading people to believe in our argument on the text. In reaction/opinion, we just have to write our reaction or opinion about articles, events, etc.

        Medical technologies were the one I chose for my formal assessment. I found that 30 years ago development in medical had appeared. It has continually to research and develop medical technologies for helping people healing their complex diseases. The technologies have become modern nowadays and it help many lives. For many diseases, our doctor has the antidote and treatment for healing the diseases. I realized that the development of medical technologies have helped us in our medical. Many people can not be survive if this development was made.

        All I can share on what I learned about academic writing is every type of writing has a unique thing in it. Also, in technological issue, I realized that these 30 years of the development of medical technology is very important because the simple diseases can not make people dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment