Sunday, June 7, 2009

Reflection Blog

The purpose of this blog is to share you what I have learned about academic writing and technological issue during my last assessment. It is important for us to learn about technology and its impact to the society, because we live in the world of technology where there is no one live without it. Through this task, I could also learn about many kinds of academic writing and the way to deliver it to the reader.

I would like to tell you that this task has gave me inputs on how to make a good piece of writing by considering the perfect academic writing for it. You might confuse at the first time to choose which piece of writing that might good for particular academic writing. The challenge is that we need to make two types of academic writing in a partial essay, and this is the first time for me to make a partial essay. It’s hard at the first time, but you would find it is not that difficult after you done the first partial essay.

Technology has become our primary needs. What if there is no such thing as CD and USB or any other storage devices. Where will I put my data? It is necessary to learn technological issue. It kept us up to date to the newest report about technology. From this task I have learn so many things, such as the history of CD and USB, what differentiate CD and DVD, what are the CDs made of, etc.

Even though this task is tough, but the benefits that I got by doing this was not only improved my writing skill, but I also got so many things that I can’t get in the class. I got the knowledge about the storing device. that’s all I want to share to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment