Sunday, June 7, 2009

Reflection Blog by Nicolas Sugianto 11.3

In these 2 weeks I’ve been doing this extremely hard assessment. I’m doing this assessment at the last moment so it is so hard for me. This assessment task is to create 5 types of text with compare and contrast, research, opinion and reaction, persuasive, and reflection. The form of text that we must create using these characteristics are full essay , 2 partial essays , a visual text and a blog.

The first task for me is to create a research partial essay about ITunes. I did a lot of research for this topic. I search in several resource such as Wikipedia, etc. The second task is to create opinion and reaction partial essay about windows media player. I must admit that I did a lot of thinking in this part. The third part is compare and contrast about the visual text. I had some problem in doing this. The third part is creating a persuasive essay about iTunes. The last task is to create a reflection about what I’ve learn at assessment task 3. This is what I’ve been doing right now.

What I’ve learn at this topic is how to create a different type of text. I also learn that we should not plagiarize someone’s work , because it is the same as we steal things from somebody. Some challenge in this assessment was to pick a word to use. It is very hard to choose the right words for essay. Thank you for giving me this task, so I can learn that plagiarize is not good and doing task at last minute is also not good.


p.s.:save the best for the last

No comments:

Post a Comment