Sunday, June 7, 2009

Halbert 11.3 Blog entry

Blog Entry

Time passed by so fast, and it is sooner than we expect that the academic writing topic have come to its end. All this time I learned many useful things with my friends. Together with Miss Karla and Miss Laura as our great tutor, we have strived to become a better writer. In the end my dedication, hard-work, and spirit have pays off, as I have managed to learn something important. Not just a better writer I have become, but an intellectual and mature person. In this blog entry, I want to share my story of how I earn the lesson of my life.

Failure and Success those 2 words are a part of a person’s life. It was in the middle of an English class, that an assessment was given to us. “We’re going to learn how to write properly” she said. That is just the beginning. Since then, the world turned upside-down. English class turned into an amazing class which we enjoyed. Utilizing our ideas and submitting it into a solid paragraph had become things which were hard to be done. But with the guidance of my teacher, we managed to grasp the technique wonderfully. That’s just a little part which we learned in that topic. Structures of Essays, its various types, and the agonizing part of plagiarism have all plundered in our brain in those days.

One thing which makes me proud was my persuasive poster. It was taking a lot of time, and I am glad that the time I have spent doesn’t end to be wasted. For me, it was beautifully designed and wonderful. I’ve also managed to learn much from Apple, as it was my chosen topic at that time after all. Though it has come to an end, the most valuable things that I learned from this topic were that practice makes us perfect. By writing a lot, we could become a better writer, and that is what both, Miss Karla and Miss Laura have showed me about. With that I am grateful to both of them and I can’t wait to see what’s waiting me up ahead in English Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment