Sunday, June 7, 2009

english assessment task 3

In this assessment task 3, I challenged to make 4 types of academic writing such as comparison/ contrast, research, persuasive, reaction/opinion, and reflection in 5 different ways to represent it like visual/media, complete essay, two partial essay, and blog. The topic of this assessment is about technological issues and I chose Skype. Now, I know more about Skype: features, how it developed, and how it attracts many people to become its users. I also learnt many things especially about how to get reliable websites, not plagiarized, analyze and organize information, structure, and also academic writing can represent in different ways. It makes me realize that study about academic writing and language itself is really important. For me, the most hard is to make research partial essay because I must think about the structure and to find reliable websites which provide good information. I take a long time to accomplish it. I am most proud with my visual/ media because I can put my creativity and imagination into it without thinking about how many words or paragraphs. I feel surprise when I could finish this assessment on time and feel that I’m success through all problems in this assessment. On the other hand, I feel failures because I can’t give many drafts of my academic writing. Next time, I will improve my grammar, vocabulary, time management, and structure of my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment